Pension Auto Enrolment
Whether you have one employee or 100 employees, auto enrolment places significant responsibilities on an employer. Employers need to enrol many of their employees into a work based pension scheme and pay some pension contributions.
We can help you:
- Prepare for the start of auto enrolment in your business including an initial analysis of your workforce, preparation of a cost budget and assistance with choosing an appropriate qualifying pension scheme
- Prepare communication letters to your employees
- Calculate employee and employer contributions and prepare payment schedules for the pension scheme provider
- Assess your workers each pay day to determine if they need to be auto enrolled
- Register with The Pensions Regulator and help you keep the required records
If you have a payroll scheme in place we can assist with this as part of our payroll service.
Darren Porter - Darren@jacksonsonline.co.uk
DD 0115 8928909 / 07957 640642
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 0115 852 8900 or 01636 233 233. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.